What is iSleepWell?
- Introduction Module
- Module 1: Increasing Biological Flexibility
- Module 2: Increasing Sleep Flexibility
- Module 3: Increasing Thinking Flexibility
- Module 4: Increasing Wellness Flexibility
- Module 5: Staying on Track
iSleepWell and the other My Digital Health programs are wrapped within a dashboard system that offers you various other features and tools. For example, you will have access to a powerful self monitoring system that allows you to better monitor your daily mood, sleep and other daily lifestyle events. This ‘biopsychosocial’ information is then graphically displayed within your dashboard allowing you to choose with factors you would like to compare – allowing you to see patterns. For example, you may be interested in looking at how your sleep or physical activity levels impact on your mood. In addition, if you have a wearable fitbit device, you can also add this to the monitoring system – making self monitoring even easier. We have even made the platform more responsive to changes in your mood ratings, sleep, and activity levels. If your scores indicate that things are not going so well for you, we will send you an alert and provide you with some recommendations about what you can do about it.
You may also like to request that we connect your healthcare practitioner to your program account (if you live in Australia). This will allow your practitioner to view this program, communicate with your securely through the platform (i.e., email, instant messaging, audio/video-chat) and if you consent, monitoring your progress and account activity.
- If you are interested in the iSleepWell study, please click here to read the Plain Language Information Statement.
- If you are unsure whether the iSleepWell program may be suitable, please complete the insomnia symptom survey first by clicking here.
© 2020 MY DIGITAL HEALTH